Hello Folks!
last week I brought lunch to work 4 out of 5 days, huge salads with grains, chicken and veggies. It is getting boring but it saves moeny and feels relatively healthy? Or so I tell myself!
I am also trying to work out more. Made it to the gym twice last week and tonight. I have managed to convince Dan (it was not easy and he still complains) to join. He needs it as much as I do.
I need to start using my exercise ball... But it is so boring!
This weight loss thing is not that much fun.....
Thank you guys for writing something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that does sound really healthy. I've given myself this first week to figure out how to do this diet- and I've been walking alot more - getting off the train at express stop which is further away - I'm going to WW meeting tomorrow, hopefully a couple of oz lighter... hope those Tuesday nighters did OK.
I'm into smoothies! Chocolate meal replacement drinks - (I'm using EAS they sell them in Walgreen or any vitamin store) advantEDGE carb control ( 17 grams protein & 2 WW points each) I only use 1/3 or 1/2 container in the blender with water,ice and frozen blueberries
- really good and filling.
Post a Comment