Well, I joined Weight Watcher's Tuesday night and then Wednesday immediately had a fabulous french dinner which was followed up Thursday night with a fantastic italian dinner in the Bronx on Arthur Ave. So I think I will concentrate on something small to begin with like drinking water. Hopefully I can make up for the fabulous and fantistic by Tuesday night so I can weigh in at least one pound lighter. Wish me luck this weekend while Dad feeds me Saturday night pizza and Sunday afternoon pasta.
2 comments:
Well, I joined Weight Watcher's Tuesday night and then Wednesday immediately had a fabulous french dinner which was followed up
Thursday night with a fantastic italian dinner in the Bronx on Arthur Ave. So I think I will concentrate on something small to begin with like drinking water. Hopefully I can make up for the fabulous and fantistic by Tuesday night so I can weigh in at least one pound lighter. Wish me luck this weekend while Dad feeds me Saturday night pizza and Sunday afternoon pasta.
sounds like a great week - good luck on Tuesday.
Post a Comment